Act Business Center

Act Business Center

Παρασκευή 11 Νοεμβρίου 2022

The Italian Top Model, Mrs. Valentina Bissoli talks about Italy, Modeling and Politics with Markopoulos Ch. Thomas and neagnomi.gr

The Italian Top Model, Mrs. Valentina Bissoli talks about Italy, Modeling and Politics with Markopoulos Ch. Thomas and neagnomi.gr

Valentina The Great!
How is going with your jobs, model carrer and your professional things?

Very well, thank you! a cover and advertising campaign coming out and I am pleased to announce that on December 10th I will be the godmother of the First Veneto historic rally, a merit that has been conferred on me by my region as an ambassador of Venetian beauty. While on November 19 I will be the protagonist of a charity event in Naples together with various characters from the show.

Are you thinking of getting involved in politics someway?
I wish that beacuse i believe in you! I trust you.


Not for sure... for now, maybe I see it in the future... I had some proposals! We will see...

From 1 to 10 how good is going the situation
about the economy and society in Italy nowdays?


We give a 7 but it could be better! I am confident that Giorgia Meloni will do a good job, she is the first woman premier for Italy and I am with her!

My lady are you preparing something new
and beautiful this time in your work area?


Some very nice projekts jobs are about to come out for which I worked for the past months... sometimes you have to wait even a year for the jobs to come out, it takes patience and everything arrives in its time!

My gorgeous friend... a wish from you for the future...
something beautiful and optimistic!
It is a great honour to speak with you. I respecr you.


I hope for a future of peace and love for all ... I am full of love for my cats/ dog and I could not want better! I thank the universe for living every day in health and with the people I love. Thank you Thomas for our second interview, you are a very big gentleman and i wait for our radio-interview!










Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Η Γνώμη Κιλκίς- Παιονίας διευκρινίζει στους αναγνώστες της ότι θεωρεί αυτονόητο το δικαίωμα του σχολιασμού και της κριτικής έκφρασης, όταν αυτό φυσικά δεν στοχεύει στην απαξίωση, στην ύβρη και στην προσβολή ατόμων και θεσμών.

Το αναγνωστικό κοινό θα πρέπει να γνωρίζει ότι η Γνώμη, επιδιώκοντας μια υγιή και αμφίδρομη επικοινωνία, δεν δημοσιεύει ανυπόγραφα σχόλια, αλλά ούτε και σχόλια ρατσιστικού, προσβλητικού και υβριστικού περιεχομένου.

Τα ενυπόγραφα άρθρα τέλος, εκφράζουν το συντάκτη τους και δε συμπίπτουν κατ' ανάγκην με την άποψη της εφημερίδας.